Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Only Four Blocks Left!

I've been working on the Tula Pink City Sampler since February and loving every minute. Unfortunately, I've only got four blocks left of the hundred that make up the quilt! I've been trying to drag it out by doing only one or two blocks a day lately but that is HARD. I just love working on this quilt so much. 

I've started laying it out on my design wall to see what I need for colors:


And I've made some of my last blocks (keep in mind that I didn't go in order) 




And soon I will be assembling it. Sigh. At least I have some great projects lined up to do once I have this completed. The Gypsy Wife and the Swoon. Plus I'll be cross-stitching a sugar skull cat. Very fun. But nonetheless, this was an epic project and I will miss it. 

3 comments:

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

You can do it! I know it is fun making these blocks but assembling the quilt will be the reward!

madfabriholic said...

I know that bittersweet feeling when you come to the end of a project you love... Your blocks are wonderful and I can't wait to see them all together!

Thanks for linking up!

Jodi B. said...

How do you get so much done? The Tula Pink looks great from the photos.