Tuesday, April 29, 2014

All Rows Are Sewed Together!!!

Today I finally got all the rows of the City Sampler quilt sewed together!! It was slow going. The first few rows had some points that were off. This really threw me since I'm usually pretty good at pinning and lining up block points. But I also usually do it in sections instead of rows. Oh well. This sucker is finally together. 

After some discussion on Twitter, I've decided to go totally modern and not add any borders on this baby. This really excites me for some reason. This will show off the blocks at their core, which I love. 



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

madfabriholic said...

I love it love it love it!!! I think no borders is a wonderful choice- it really will let the blocks shine. Congrats on getting it together!

QueenB said...

Ditto on the love love love!!! Looks fabulous, great job, great choice to go without borders!

Gina said...

looks great. Hope mine looks as good xx